The Ethics Of Vaccine Testing Unisex T-Shirt
$19.95 - $27.95 - The Ethics Of Vaccine Testing Unisex T-Shirt
- The government claims it would be unethical not to give children vaccines and so refuse to compare the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children. However, bear in mind that no vaccines on the current CDC Childhood Schedule have been tested using the gold standard of medical testing - the double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Any placebos they use are not inert, but are either other vaccines or one or more vaccine ingredients. That means they cannot claim vaccines are safe when they have not done this most basic of testing.
- See the Size Chart to the left (it's the final image) to help you decide which size will fit best. (Tip: for a looser fit, we suggest selecting the next size up.)
- 5 oz., preshrunk 100% cotton that feels great!
- Seamless body with set-in sleeves.
- Double-needle stitched sleeves, bottom hem and front neck.
- 1x1 rib seamless collar.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping.
- TearAway™ label for max comfort.
- Printed, made, and shipped from the USA.
- Your Credit Card Will Show: Dealio Hound Or: Fast & Friendly Products, For Payments Made On This Site.
Select Your Color & Size Then Click The Add To Cart Button Above!