The Ethics Of Vaccine Testing Mug
$14.95 - $16.95 - The Ethics Of Vaccine Testing Mug
- The government claims it would be unethical not to give children vaccines and so refuse to compare the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children. However, bear in mind that no vaccines on the current CDC Childhood Schedule have been tested using the gold standard of medical testing - the double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Any placebos they use are not inert, but are either other vaccines or one or more vaccine ingredients. That means they cannot claim vaccines are safe when they have not done this most basic of testing.
- This white ceramic mug is available in two sizes - 11 fl. oz. and 15 fl. oz.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The highest quality printing possible is used. It will never fade no matter how many times you wash it.
- Printed and shipped from the USA.
- This design can also be printed on black 11 fl. oz mugs, black 15 fl. oz. mugs, gold metallic 11 fl. oz. mugs, pink metallic 11 fl. oz. mugs. silver metallic 11 fl. oz. mugs, and stainless steel 14 fl. oz. travel mugs - please ask for prices.
- Your Credit Card Will Show: Dealio Hound Or: Fast & Friendly Products, For Payments Made On This Site.
Select Your Size Then Click The Add To Cart Button Above!